When you're doing business overseas, keep it secure. Learn about the risks to your intellectual property, understand more about them and how to take steps to effectively safeguard your company when trading internationally.
Jim Carter, Commerce and Technology Director, Nelsons Solicitors
Nic Ferrar, European Patent Attorney and Director of Engineering & Physical Sciences, Adamson Jones IP Ltd
This interactive event will cover the following:
• different types of intellectual property rights
• intellectual property rights that can be registered in the UK and overseas
• transferring intellectual property rights into other territories
• partnering overseas businesses to maximise the value of your intellectual property
• managing the potential intellectual property risks in overseas markets
• assessing the value of intellectual property protection
Cost: FREE for emita members and £50 for non-members.
Date: Wednesday 13 November, 16:45 - 19:30
Venue: HSBC Leicestershire Commercial Centre, Penman Way, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 1SY