Regional Revolution, Reigniting Manufacturing Roundtable
This roundtable event – Regional Revolution, Reigniting Manufacturing – will feature the Centre of Social Justice, Midlands Engine, Make UK and East Midlands Chamber, discussing the role of Midlands manufacturing in levelling up the UK.
The agenda on the day will include:
- Welcome & introductions Sir John Peace, Chairman – Midlands Engine
- A message from the Minister for levelling up Neil O’Brien MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State
- Levelling up for good: The Midlands imperative – Rachael Greenwood, Executive Director – Midlands Engine
- A regional perspective and why manufacturing matters – Charlotte Horobin, Region Director – Midlands & East of England Make UK & Chris Hobson, Director of Policy and External Affairs – East Midlands Chamber
- The future of work: Opportunity, fairness & rebalancing our economy – Gavin Rice, Policy Director & Manufacturing Lead – Centre for Social Justice
- Tea and networking/roundtable discussions
- Summary, key findings and next steps – Gavin Rice, Policy Director & Manufacturing Lead – Centre for Social Justice
For all the details and to reserve your free place please visit the event page here.
Date: Tuesday 30 November 2021, 12:30 – 5:00pm
Venue: Morningside Arena, Leicester