The Advanced Engineering UK 2013 group of events brings the UK's most important high value engineering and technology industries together at the NEC, Birmingham, 12-13 November.
• Aero Engineering Show 2013
• Composites Engineering Show 2013
• Automotive Engineering Show 2013
• Auto Electronics sessions Show 2013
• Printable Electronics for Industry Show 2013
The exhibitions will run alongside a 2 day programme of free-to-attend expert presentations covering innovation, design & development, programme management, quality management and supply chain management.
Simon Cooper, patent attorney at Adamson Jones, will be discussing 'The Role of Intellectual Property Protection in the Supply Chain' in the Advanced Engineering / Business programme stream (Open Forum 5) on Wednesday 13 November at 15.00.
Hall 5, NEC Birmingham
For a free place visit the Advanced Engineering UK website.