Brand & IP Lunchtime Debrief
In the modern era, your company's brand is more imortant than ever to the success of your business.
With businesses finding new ways to get themselves in front of their audiences, and with technological advances making advertising more interactive and client-focussed, brands are becoming smarter at adapting to the needs of their target audiences.
DBS and AdamsonJones have joined forces for a Lunchtime Debrief roundtable event that looks into what goes into a brand, including:
• what is a brand, and why is it important?
• reflecting your aims in your brand
• creating the right brand identity
• communicating your brand to your audience
• how to protect the brand from potential copycats
• how competitors could potentially infringe your trade marks and designs
• what you should do if you feel that your intellectual property rights are being abused
Spaces are limited and are given on a first-come, first-served basis. To book your place please email email@example.com or call 0115 947 7977.
Date: Thursday 18 May, 12 - 2pm
Venue: DBS, 40 The Ropewalk, Nottingham, NG1 5EJ