Manufacturing's ongoing quest to be leaner, meaner and cleaner will take a giant leap forward over the next decade. So what will industry look like in 2027 and how can businesses take full advantage?
Insider's Future of East Midlands Manufacturing Breakfast will provide the answers by painting a picture of the factory of the future. It will set out how new technology , skills and advances in logistics will consolidate the East Midlands's position as a global manufacturing centre.
Issues to be tackled at this event include:
• The role of digital in the factory of the future
• The importance of mass customisation
• How 3D manufacturing will be used
• The new skills needed both on and off the shopfloor
• How advances in logistics will boost efficiency
• Who the Midlands will be exporting to in 2027
As well as being an event sponsor, AdamsonJones is represented on the debate panel by Director and Patent Attorney, Nic Ferrar, who will be on hand to answer questions about the role of IP in manufacturing.
This event is being sponsored by AdamsonJones and Charnwood Business.
For more information and to register your place, please visit the Insider East Midlands event page here.
Date: Thurs 29 June, 7:30am - 9:00am
Venue: Loughborough University Science and Enterprise Park
Attending: Nic Ferrar