Meet in the Midlands 2018
Meet in the Midlands 2018 provides a great opportunity to meet with med-tech and life sciences representatives from the East and West Midlands.
• Be updated on the latest trends in the Life Sciences sector
• Network with members of Medilink
• Hear from our members and their journeys to success
• Find out the latest activity of Medilink Midlands
This event is held in collaboration with Medilink Midland's strategic partner Grant Thorton and sponsored by East Midlands Patron: Adamson Jones.
Agenda to include:
• From the USA to the UK
• Mentor Ohio - Medilink Midlands strategic alliance
• FDA 510K Approval - What you need to know
• Impacts of a no-deal Brexit
• IP in the USA
There are limited opportunities for exhibition stands. For just £100 plus VAT you will be provided with a table for leaflets/products and space for pull up banners – to find out more email Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or to book your place, please click here to visit the event page.
Date: Thursday 22 November 2018
Venue: The National Brewery Centre, Burton Upon Trent
Cost: This event is free to members of Medilink. Non members will be charged £50 plus VAT, sign up to membership on the event day and your event charge will be deducted from your annual membership fee!*
*Offer only available to those joining Medilink EM or WM offices