Cranfield University is hosting the National Manufacturing Debate 2017, which will bring together manufacturing professionals from a range of sectors to discuss current challenges in the industry as well as allow networking opportunities.
The focus of this year's debate is Leadership and Investment for Manufacturing Skills and will include the following topics:
• What is the current UK Manufacturing skills requirement across sectors?
• Do we have the right leadership to provide the skills to the UK Manufacturing companies?
• Are we investing enough to deliver the future skills requirement?
Keynote speakers include:
• Mike Rigby, Head of Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Barclays
• Allan E Cook CBE DSc, Chairman, Atkins
• Chris White, Co-Chair, All-Party Parliamentary Manufacturing Groups (APMG)
• Mary Brady, Vice President and General Manager, Coty Manufacturing UK Ltd
Nic Ferrar, director and patent attorney, will be attending the debate and will be on our exhibition stand should you wish to discuss intellectual property protection.
To register online, please click here.
Date: Wed 24 May 2017, 8.30am - 6.30pm
Venue: Cranfield Campus
Cost: Free to attend
Attending: Nic Ferrar