Medilink East Midlands Innovation Day 2019
Medilink East Midlands Innovation Day is an annual conference and exhibition providing life sciences businesses a unique opportunity to network with, and hear from leaders in the field. This year's event will cover several key topics such as, ensuring the NHS is fit for the 21st Century; sustainable healthcare for the future; artificial intelligent systems that solve real world healthcare challenges and more.
The programme for the day includes presentations from the following keynote speakers:
• Professor Chas Bountra, Pro-Vice Chancellor for Innovation, University of oxford
• Chris Barker, CEO, Spirit Healthcare
• Professor Dan Clark, Head of Clinical Engineering, Nottingham University Hospital Trust
• Dr Mitch Grigoriu, Managing Director, AES Group
• Simon McMaster, Director, Footfalls and Heartbeats
AdamsonJones is a Patron Member of Medilink East Midlands and is delighted to be exhibiting once again at this event. Patent attorneys experienced in the areas of medical devices, chemistry, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology will be on hand to talk about intellectual property issues.
For more information and to register your place, please visit the event website here.
Date: Thurs 4 July 2019, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Venue: The Nottingham Belfry
Cost: Member Day Rate is £70 + VAT, Non-Member Day rate is £99 + VAT